Susan,

The unavailalbe font message may come about for a number of reasons including
hidden fonts in unused formats (both paragraph and character) or formats not
saved in the catalogs (such as frequently happens with generic "header" and
"footer" tags), table cells, text in certain graphic types, character formats
used in cross-referecne definitions, and so forth.?? These can appear on master
and reference pages as well as body pages, or not a page at all (as in formats
saved in table definitions.? This can also be an artifact of content imported
from another tools (such as MS Word).

If you are positive that everything is Arial, you can fix this file by first
unchecking the option in Frame? to remember missing fonts (File > Preferences >
General) and then opening and resaving the file.? Naturally, you need to have
Arial installed on the machine in use and not just available via it being
avaialbe on the currently selected printer.

As for the Appendix titles, is the setup for the chapters and the appedices the
same - that each uses a single "chapter title" or "appendix title" paragraph??
My suspicion is that the appedices are different and use? one tag for the
number and a second tag for the actual title text, and that paragraph is not
set to becme a bookmark via the PDF setup in the print dialog.?

? Les Smalley