to do it, please contact me off list. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-659-8267

Short Answer:
No.
Longer answer with mini rant:
It is just a conditional format except we can't adjust its properties.
(although, I have had some success saving it down to 7.2 and adjusting
it there).
It is a particular pet peeve of mine.  People are used to seeing added
text in red - and the green just throws them off (I got a lot of calls
when we switched to FM8).   That is why people often call track
changes/track text edits Red-line/strikeout.  I also don't believe Adobe
realized that people are red/green color-blind when choosing the colors.
One of our engineers has an especially difficult time because of this.
If we get lucky, they will fix it in 10.

Karen D