From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Ken Poshedly
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:10 AM
To: FrameMaker Users List
Subject: global header change?

Argghhhh!

They changed the product name! And AFTER the book was done,?pdf'd and sent
overseas for printing!

I put a hold on it, but now have to go back and change the headers to indicate
the new model name.

Other than opening each book file and changing the header text one file at a
time, is there a global method?

Windows Vista

FM 8.0 on an HP Pavilion