I've used many different tools and processes for this. Can you
elaborate on what exactly you want to be able to do? Does your web
site's CMS have mail notification capability?

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI