I am attempting to translate a series of elements into in a table on
import into framemaker (Fm9). The scope is that I only need to produce a
printed version (using Framescript) of the document, it is not necessary
to parse out the .xml afterwards.

In the original .xml  this was a list (The container for each item was
equip-name, containing 4 elements (title, part-no*, spec*, qty*), having
added table elements to the edd and translated with RW rules to table
elements; on import this translates into a four-column table using
equip-name as the row element, and title, part-no, spec, qty as cells .
Although adding a headrow populates with blank elements (entry) I am
unable to use context rules to add autonum/text to populate all four
column headings, context rules only seem to work where tables have three
columns or less; where using first, last , middle, between etc is
adequate.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Richard

Please consider the environment before you print / Merci de penser ?
l'environnement avant d'imprimer / Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt bevor
Sie drucken

Bombardier Transportation UK Ltd
Registered Office: Litchurch Lane, Derby, DE24 8AD, England
TEL +44 1332 344666, FAX +44 1332 266271
Registered in England
Registration No. 2235994

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. Please note that in order to
protect the security of our information systems an AntiSPAM solution is in
use and will browse through incoming emails.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier(s)), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou prot?g?s et est destin? ?
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par
les pr?sentes, avis?e qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez re?u par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et d?truire ce message. Veuillez prendre note
qu'une solution antipollupostage (AntiSPAM) est utilis?e afin d'assurer la
s?curit? de nos syst?mes d'information et qu'elle fur?tera les courriels
entrants.
Merci.