Hi all,

In the software I document, a new grid control 
has become more and more popular. Looks like a 
table (has rows and columns, can be sorted by 
clicking column headers, can move and hide columns).

I cannot find in any of my sources the name for 
this control for documentation  purposes.

List? Table?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Many thanks.

Stephen O'Brien
R?dacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Qu?bec (Qu?bec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)

Reply via email to