I am using FM 8. I have several small (topic) files that I am importing by
reference into a larger (chapter) file.

Some of these files contain cross-references that function as expected in the
source file, but not in the file into which they are imported. The
cross-reference links are not broken (they do not show up on a broken links
search). The text appears, but the linking functionality is gone. Since I have
the text set up to appear as links, this is an issue.

Am I missing something, or does FM simply not support inter-file
cross-reference linking? If not, can anyone suggest a workaround?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you!
Samantha
Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009