On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:47:43 -0600, "Raymond, Michael"
<Mike.Raymond at Ingenix.com> wrote:

>I am fairly new to Frame. I'm looking for a good book that will help me
>sharpen my Frame skills and also be a good reference guide. I have Frame
>7.1. Any suggestions?

Yes.  Get O'Keefe and Loring, "FrameMaker 7: The Complete Reference",
ISBN 0-07-222361-8, published by Osborne/McGraw Hill, which has now
been republished as "Publishing Fundamentals: FrameMaker 7", ISBN
0970473338, at:
  http://www.scriptorium.com/books/fm7/index.html

They also have an excellent book on Frame 8, "Publishing Fundamentals:
Unstructured FrameMaker 8", ISBN 9780970473349, at:
  http://www.scriptorium.com/books/fm8/unstrfm8.html

In addition, they offer their workbooks for free on a wiki:
  http://wiki.scriptorium.com/tiki-index.php

HTH!