> Although you didn't ask, I'd highly recommend the Microsoft Natural
> Keyboard and a Logitech trackball as alternative controllers. I've
> used both for a long time and love 'em both, but you do need to adjust
> to them.

I'll add my vote for the Logitech trackball. I'll never go back to a
traditional mouse. I never have the problem of reaching the end of the mouse
pad before I'm done scrolling. There's no need to lift the mouse and
reposition it to scroll the rest of the way!

I haven't used the Microsoft Natural Keyboard, but I'll put my vote in for
the Unicomp Customizer 104-105. It's the original IBM keyboard with a good
tactile click. And the keycaps are double-injected, so the letters won't
wear off unless you wear through the whole key! I love it. Mine is several
years old now and not a sign of wear. Find it here:
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/customizer.html, or a model with the
same size keys, but smaller footprint, here:
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/en104bl.html

Mike Wickham