Adobe officially announced FrameMaker 9 and Technical Communication Suite 2
today:

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200901/012009adobeTe
chCom2.html

I was one of the beta-testers and this product is a true "major" release.
The most significant upgrade I've seen in well over 10 years. New product
features will give dramatic ROI and help the product to "pay for itself"
very quickly.

_________________________

Maxwell ?Hoffmann
Director, Document Globalization Practice
Globalization Partners International (GPI)???????
www.globalizationpartners.com
tel: 866.272.5874????????? direct: 503.336-5952????????mobile:
503.805.3719??????? fax: 202.478.0956
skype: maxwell.hoffmann         email:
mhoffmann at globalizationpartners.com???
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and
website translation services into over 100 languages including Arabic,
Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Click here to see our latest service: http://tinyurl.com/gpi-doc-analyze