Hi Mathieu

No need to apologize, you're not disturbing anyone here on this list. ;-)

You can do one of the following to insert landscape pages:

   - Choose *Format > Customize Layout > Rotate Page Clockwise* (or
   Counterclockwise)
   - Split up your file and put the files in a FrameMaker book. Create
   separate files for the landscape pages and insert these at the relevant
   positions in your FrameMaker book. This is a bit more work in the beginning,
   but it's also a safer option for future updates.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion ? Managing Director ? Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  ? skype: yves.barbion  ? T: +32 494 12 01 89