Hi!

While I am importing the text insets from a source file, an extra blank
line is automatically added after the content of the text inset. It
seems a minor problem, but I really don't want that extra space! I have
to go to the container document each time to remove this extra space.
How do I get rid of this problem?

Thanks,

Shrobona

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential,
proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are
intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and
the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a
recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity
who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately
by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".