Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your response!

-Shrobona

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Rogers [mailto:srog...@phoenix-geophysics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:28 AM
To: Shrobona Choudhuri
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Extra space after text insets

Shrobona Choudhuri wrote:
> Hi!
>

> While I am importing the text insets from a source file, an extra
blank
> line is automatically added after the content of the text inset. It
> seems a minor problem, but I really don't want that extra space! I
have
> to go to the container document each time to remove this extra space.
> How do I get rid of this problem?

I'm not sure why your message from the 21st has only appeared in my
inbox today (26th), but I don't see any replies, so here's one for you:
  before you import the text inset, put a space (or better, a
ctrl-space, so you'll see the text symbol) in the container pgf.  Then
move your cursor in front of the ctrl-space and import the inset.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

Suggested headline for theonion.com:
"In Final Trip to Beijing, Bush Calls on Premier to 'Tear Down This
Wall'"

-- Malcolm Fleschner, Palo Alto, Calif., in The Washington Post
"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential,
proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are
intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and
the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a
recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity
who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately
by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".