From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Carol J. Elkins
Sent: June 8, 2009 5:24 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: How to create a custom alert

I'm looking for a way to create an alert message (Danger, Caution,
etc.) that avoids having to make the whole thing a graphic. I have a
manual with a zillion of these. They are rectangular with rounded
corners; the width is constant and the height will vary according to
message content. There is a red or yellow bar across the top
containing the word DANGER or CAUTION (there is no symbol, just
text). The area below that bar contains one of about 50 messages.
They are all different. I would like to be able to add text to that
area, while keeping the surrounding rectangular shape and its
DANGER/CAUTION text constant. If it weren't for the rounded corners,
I could do this easily with a two-celled table.

Does anyone know of a plug-in or workaround to easily handle these
kind of alert messages? I'm using Frame 7 on Win2K.

Carol