Is it possible to make a cross-reference (not a marker) open in a new
window ?

Here's the situation:
FrameMaker 9.0 book with approx 10 files.
Cross-references are both within and between the FM files.
The book is converted to a single PDF file.

For convenience, our readers sometimes want to open the cross-reference
in a new window - even though it means that then they have two copies of
the file open.  In Acrobat & Reader 8 and earlier, you can do this with
right-click 'open link in new window'.  But Adobe has removed this from
Acrobat & Reader 9.  So I'm looking for a work-around.

Any suggestions ?

As always, TIA for any help,
Jo Watkiss

Disclaimer    http://www.watkiss.com/terms.htm
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely that of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Watkiss Automation Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error please notify Watkiss Automation Ltd on
telephone +44 1767 685700.