If you are annoyed by a message you get when you double-click on the scroll up
arrow button, my best advise is to stop double-clicking on the scroll up arrow
button. I have been using Framemaker for a dozen years and I am not aware of
any documented function that uses that user input. What is it that you are
attempting to accomplish by double-clicking on that button?

-FR