Hi Kristy,

I would need some more information about how the LEP is built. Is it
built on markers or does it read some hard text or variables from the
pages?

I have several versions, both structured and unstructured, which I
could send you a sample of, if you like (confidential, of course).
Mainly, I go for markers in unstructured and attributes in structured.
Then I rather skip the LEP(LES) and have the TOC read the revision
status of the headings and in order to count for all pages, just add a
dash and the last page number of the main section involved. This
method has been agreed to by the Authorities.

Further, this method helps if you have to convert the document to any
pageless format, like HTML.

Best regards.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Air Atlanta Icelandic