Hello everyone,

I have a situation wherein I have a number of documents whose referenced
graphics are peppered across multiple folders on a network. There's a
lot of redundancy among the graphics and many unused graphics as well.
What I'd like to do is consolidate all the used graphics into a single
folder per document and re-reference them into their respective
documents.

Currently, the best thing I can think of is to break all the links by
moving the graphics where I want them and then updating the graphics to
the right place manually when I open any given file. The trouble is, I'm
looking at multiple hundreds of graphics in total, making it an onerous
task.

So, my question for the group is two-prong:

1. Can anyone offer a better solution?
2. If I go with what I think is the best solution, is there a way to get
Frame to parse out a list of all used graphics in a given file so I know
what I'm moving?

Thanks for any help!