Has anyone else had this problem?

Since moving to FM9 and the ultimate change to ttf or ot fonts, I am
changing type1 fonts to tt or ot fonts; but now the font references of
fonts that are no longer in the system make the document look as though
they are still in the document. I would like to know where/how to remove
the old legacy type 1 fonts references.

Many thanks if anyone can assist.

Karen Mann
kmann at i-t-tech.com <mailto:kmann at i-t-tech.com>