From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 10:25 AM
To: Spectrum Writing
Cc: Framers List
Subject: Re: Screen captures and sizing

Could you explain a bit more about what the problem is?

"Here is the current comment from a client: Generally, I would like to keep
high quality of screen captures." isn't explaining, at least to me,
what's wrong...

IF (a WAG), they're complaining about fuzziness of screen shots in a
PDF, you need to make sure that the job options you're using to create
the PDF are not compressing or downsampling the graphics.

Also, you don't mention what format you're saving the screen snaps in,
which can have a big impact on quality.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com