From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Rick Quatro
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:38 PM
To: 'Joseph Lorenzini'; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Keyboard Shortcut Problem

Hi Joseph,

Are you trying the key combinations with a document open? As far as I know,
some of these shortcuts only work with an active document.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-659-8267

Hi all,

I know framemaker 9 has been really buggy with keyboard shortcuts, but I
haven't seen anything about this issue. According to the FM 9 help system,
the keyboard shortcut to open the spell checker is: esc shift+f+i+s. I've
tried pressing the following on my keyboard: press the ESC  button, then
press shift+f+i+s. Now I've noticed that I haven't been able to get any of
the esc+shift combos to work, so this may be a user error on my part.

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini