Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:59 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Table ruling

Hi FrameUsers

I've got Table Formats for notes, cautions and warnings. These tables have only
1 row and 2 columns: the left column contains an icon and the right column
contains the text.

I am now looking for a way to put ruling on the right column (cell) only. In
other words, the top, left and bottom of the left column should not have any
ruling.

Can this be done without using custom ruling?

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu