Hi, Frameusers,

When trying to print a FrameMaker 8 document to PDF, I keep getting this error
message that begins with ?Internal Error 8004, 6964255, 4843886, 4843614?
after crashing with a particular book. Now it looks like the PDF creation is
corrupted. I am using v8.0p277 on Windows Vista operating system with the
latest service pack version. I have 2 Gig of memory and over half of free disk
space. In addition, I always use .gif files for our graphics. For graphics
resizing, I use SnagIT tool.

I can continue to use FrameMaker but I can't create a PDF using the Save Book
As PDF. Is there a way to "Recover" the application without re-installing it?
Please direct me, how to resolve this problem. Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Ajay

Live Search extreme As India feels the heat of poll season, get all the info
you need on the MSN News Aggregator
http://news.in.msn.com/National/indiaelections2009/aggregator/default.aspx