Hi All,
   Using Frame 7.0 on Vista Enterprise

Something happened to my file when I used Save As to a new version.

Suddenly, chapters and files within the chapters that used to start on a right
page and have an odd numbered page number, now have an even page number.

> Checkpoint 1:  I looked at my Paragraph for headings etc., style settings,
> and they say "start on right page"  for a new Work Instruction title and a
> new Chapter title.
> Checkpoint 2:  I went to "Numbering"  the title page of the document and the
> front matter pages seem to be correct, but when the actual chapters and other
> files begin, the pagination has shifted.

---
Also, my table numbering got messed up - occasionally, the title is repeated
twice for the same table, one is showing as a body style and one is part of the
table format, which obviously ruins the table numbering.

Checkpoint 1:  It looks like I can delete the title that is showing up as a
"body" style.  It's just that not all the tables are using the title that is
part of the Table Design Style - such as  - Format A and so on.

----

1. Most important first,  how do I fix the pagination?

2. How do I fix the tables and figure numbering.

3. I Need to save the book file and the individual files on share point, I
would like to give this a new version for an internal release  - such as
version 3.2.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
Sue Curtzwiler
susancu at vmc.com