I greatly appreciate the value to be found in this mailing list. I admit
I am really accustomed to using web forums, and have no experience using
lists such as this.

It has been hard for me to engage with the emails and be able to pick my
way meaningfully through the information. It is often confusing to me.
It seems that to stay connected with the process you would have to read
absolutely everything, all the time, otherwise the chain is broken.

My question is this: How do you engage with this mechanism so you can
best understand the flow of content and follow topics?

Thank you,
Gordon Maney