From: Jenny Greenleaf <jgreenl...@mac.com>
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 5:35:18 AM
Subject: Re: 6 CDs remaining for 30 day trial of Adobe TCS2 - all gone!

These are readily available from Adobe. I got one and gave it to my?
client in case I get hit by a truck. Since they don't have Frame 9?
anywhere in the office (it comes in with me and my laptop), they'd be?
in a jam if they needed to get something done quickly and I was?
incapacitated. With the trial CD, they can run it and get something?
done while going through the process to order a copy.

I thought it was a nice gesture to be able to make. The client?
appreciates it. It's well worth having one of these around!

Jenny