Hi, guys!

I am befuddled by the inability to get rid of some old change bars in a
document. It was created before our current authors. We now work in a
combination of Frame 7 and 8, depending on the machine.

In three places there are change bars appearing in the margin that shouldn't be
there. I have checked the paragraph designer, the character designer, and
Format>Style>Change Bar. I have tried selecting all of the surrounding text,
applying a change bar, and then removing - only to still have my phantom one
remain. I have verified that it is not a piece of conditional text that is
hidden being the "culprit."

Any ideas on how to find and get rid of whatever is holding them?

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager, Flight Operations
Central Publications HDQ-1CP
Southwest Airlines
2702 Love Field Dr.
Dallas, TX 75235
214-792-6142
  ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.