From: Graham, Jasmine S <yassamin.gra...@weatherford.com>
Subject: Frame X-REFs in Text Inset not Active in Book PDF
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 9:34 AM

Hello Framers,

Structured Frame 8.0 (TCS1), XP, importing procedures written in text insets
into multiple books. I found today that any cross-references within the text
insets are not getting picked up as active cross-references in the book PDF.
Any other normal X-REFs are working fine. No X-REF errors when updating the
book in Frame. All X-REFs are updating correctly (all numbering is correct).
Just can't click these x-ref links in the PDF to jump to the destination being
referenced.

I tried looking at the PDF job options, but didn't see anything obvious. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jasmine Graham

Technical Writer, Research and Development

Wireline Services

Weatherford ? 481 Winscott Road ? Fort Worth ? TX ? 76126

Main: +1.817.249.7200 ? Direct: +1.817.249.7032 ? Fax: +1.817.249.7885 ?
Mobile: +1.817.235.3620

jasmine.graham at weatherford.com ? www.weatherford.com