Hi Callie,

Both of your "Save Book..." commands work for me under Win7, FM 9.0p250, FS
5.2R1 (after I substituted a valid target location for the resulting PDF file).
You might try updating FM with the latest patch and also check to see that you
can use the FM interface to "Save As PDF" to that target location. One more
thing to check: if Distiller hasn't been initialized on the system your using,
that could cause problems. Might try just opening Distiller to ensure it's
functioning.

For FrameScript questions, you might have better luck over here:

HTH,

Mike