and use to view the code in the .dll file and then edit it?

Brenda George
Desk: (724) 720-8491
bgeorge at federatedinv.com

----------------------------------------- Unless notified to the
contrary by the sender, the recipient should consider the contents
of this message including any attachments to be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this message
in error, please contact Federated Investors immediately by
forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.com and then delete
this message from your system. Saving, copying or disseminating an
inadvertently received email could violate state and Federal
privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for
other purposes consistent with Federated's business interests.
Thank you for your cooperation.