Hi George...

Presumably you're talking about an FDK client DLL? Unless you've got the
source code or it was set up to read data from some sort of support file
(INI or otherwise), you're probably out of luck. Is this a custom DLL
that was created for you? You'll probably need to contact the developer
to get the source or to request that it be modified. DLLs aren't like
resource files that can be modified.

...scott

--
Scott Prentice