Yeah, I know, David, that I can export the Element Catalog, but the EDD
imported is commented and quite differently organized, so it becomes hard to
compare. I don't think it would be very hard work for FM developers to add a
routine into the source that would write in the name of the file the EDD is
imported from, just as I can read the name of the "owner" of a certain
distiller job option file in the MIF file.

Bodvar

2011/8/31 David Spreadbury <dspreadb at yahoo.com>

> In Frame 7.2 you select File > Structure Tools > Export Element Catalog as
> EDD. I believe in Frame 8 they moved this to a separate Structure menu off
> the main menu bar.
>
> In my EDD, I have an element that has an attribute with a text string that
> contains information on the EDD version. I apply a Preliminary condition and
> it appears in the left margin. All I need to do is turn on the Prelim
> condition.

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found
difficult and not tried.
-- Gilbert K. Chesterton