From: B??var Bj?rgvinsson <bod...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Is there a way of finding which EDD has been imported into a
document?
To: "David Spreadbury" <dspreadb at yahoo.com>
Cc: "FrameUsers List" <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 5:06 PM

Yeah, I know, David, that I can export the Element Catalog, but the EDD
imported is commented and quite differently organized, so it becomes hard to
compare. I don't think it would be very hard work for FM developers to add a
routine into the source that would write in the name of the file the EDD is
imported from, just as I can read the name of the "owner" of a certain
distiller job option file in the MIF file.

Bodvar