At 12:29 -0800 23/1/11, Dov Isaacs wrote:

>Since FrameMaker 7.x is no longer eligible for upgrade pricing and because
>there was no version of FrameMaker for Macintosh beyond FrameMaker 7, there is
>no remaining crossgrade path for users of Macintosh versions of FrameMaker.
>Your only upgrade path now is to buy a newer version of FrameMaker and either
>run it on Windows hardware or on a virtual machine running on a Intel
>processor-based Macintosh.

Thanks for clarifying this, Dov. I knew about the second part but not the
first. You may well have saved me from the frustrations of buying a Windows
upgrade and then finding that I couldn't install it.

--
Steve Rickaby                      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steverickaby>

WordMongers Ltd                    <http://www.wordmongers.com>
Registered office Larks Cottage, Treen, St Levan, Penzance TR19 6LG
Registered in the UK, company number 3130681, VAT reg no GB 557 4598 91
Telephone: 01 736 810575