Alison Craig wrote:

>I have to write to the lowest common denominator - meaning that within the
>medical device community there are people who are barely computer literate,
>all the way up to those who know way more than I do. I can never assume
>and therefore would have to go with "click and drag" (although for me, it's
>"tap and drag" as we have touch screens).

Umm, wouldn't that be "touch and drag" rather than "tap and drag"? Isn't tapping
a momentary touch, which won't work if you're trying to drag? Or do you really
have to tap first, then touch and drag? Unless there is a separate tap required
to indicate that you want to do something with *that* object, I personally never
think of dragging somethign on a touch screen as being a two-part motion. I just
drag something with my fingertip or stylus.

Just my $.02...

-Fred Ridder