Hi Simon,

Thank you for your email.

Please allow me some time to get your the required information about this.

However, regarding the broken links, can you please share me a
screenshot/page# where you found these broken links in the Help file.
Please go through the following link for *Top issues/Tech
Specs/installation Instructions*

http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker.html

Thanks,
Anjaneai