Hi Framers,

Why does updating a book strip all formatting from existing TOC entries?
I've already imported paragraph formats to the TOC file. I haven't altered
the text of the entries or their page numbers, just applied formatting from
the paragraph designer. Clicking "default font" doesn't restore applied
formats.

I would understand if new entries picked up during the update had no
formatting, but I can't see why entries that match what's already there and
don't change would have their formatting stripped out.

This makes updating the TOC take two, three, four times as long as it
should!

Thanks,
--Karen