I have recently started working with a team of people new to Frame, but who
have programming experience. We are trying to automate working with xml files
that use a home-grown schema. We have files set up for successful opening and
formatting in Frame 11.0.2.384 on Windows 7. We are trying to get the annoying
manual update steps of importing an EDD and template styles automated. I am not
able to offer any help in the scripting or plugin-creation areas. I apologize
for being vague. I can clarify things if I know which questions to answer.

Please answer off-list if you are willing to help, and thank you much for any
time you take.

Rebecca S. Paquet
Documentation Team Manager
Northrop Grumman