Does anyone know of a nice, clear list of what you save by using DITA/docbook
instead of developing your own schema?

The content maps reasonably well to DITA, but not perfectly. I'm trying to
figure out whether we're better off working within the limitations of DITA, or
whether we should take the DIY approach. A clear list of what you save by using
DITA would be really helpful.

Many thanks!
Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.