Earlier today, FrameMaker 10.0.2.419 on Windows 7 began sporadically and then
frequently skipping letters I was typing. So far, I've learned the following:

-          It only happens in FrameMaker 10. The keyboard works fine in other
programs, including FrameMaker 11.

-          I've tried typing in several FrameMaker 10 files and the problem
occurs in all of them.

-          I had someone else type on the keyboard in FrameMaker 10 and Word
and she experienced the same problem. Problem in FrameMaker, fine in Word.

-          I've replaced the battery on the keyboard (Logitech).

-          I've checked the drivers on the keyboard and the Logitech Unifying
Receiver. Both were up-to-date.

-          I've restarted the computer.

-          I've restarted FrameMaker.

-          I've run the Windows troubleshooter. It found a problem and said it
fixed it but I'm still having the same problem.

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Pat Christenson
Resource Coordinator
Fitzgerald Marketing and Communications
PChristenson at ftportfolios.com