Hi everyone

I'm thinking about moving to the TCS subscription model (please don't all flame
me at once).

Does anyone know what'd happen if I wanted to change back to outright ownership
in a couple of years? E.g. If I stayed on the subscription model until TCS6 was
released, would I then be able to buy TCS6 outright, at the upgrade prices? Or
would I be stuck with buying a full TCS6 licence? I'm not keen on breaking our
upgrade chain.

Also, does anyone know if the TCS version of Illustrator stays in sync with the
Creative Cloud version? Or could there be a delay while Adobe integrate a new
version of Illustrator into the TCS?

Thanks!
Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.