From: r...@rickquatro.com
To: docudoc at hotmail.com; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Cursor key navigation in tables
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:33:19 -0400

Hi Fred, I specifically tested the four I modified with FrameMaker 10 and they
worked. I don't have 9 anymore so I can't test it with 9. Send me the modify
sequences you tried and I will test them. It could be a problem specific to 9,
but maybe the syntax isn't exactly right. Thanks. Rick From: Fred Ridder