I'd do it via a variable placed on the master page. Just import variables
from a clean template (i.e. one that won't redefine other possibly used
variables) across the range of files that need to be updated.

Craig

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Timothy DeWees
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 4:02 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: global master page changes

I have a document that changes very frequently, sometimes every month. The
client likes to have a "version" in the header, such as "March 2013
Version", "April 2013 Version," etc.  Is there a way to globally revise all
of my master pages in the book from say March to April in the header title?
I'm currently running FM10 and would prefer to do this without using
framescript since not everyone working with these documents has framescript.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Tim DeWees