I'm looking to automate the conversion of HTML tags to FrameMaker tags.

I don't need an app to get plain text. My current process is to copy
from the wiki in normal WYSIWYG mode, paste into a text editor, clean
up, and paste in FrameMaker.

For tables, I copy the wiki HTML source, paste it in a text editor,
delete all the p tags, save as HTML, open the new HTML file, copy,
paste in FrameMaker, and convert to a table.