The law is the same here, but we have a generous Section 179 deduction
that most businesses can use to deduct 100% of all capital expenses each
year. I believe there are also some other temporary "stimulus"
provisions in place that allow other methods of deducting the full 100%.

The subscription model can be a valid one for some-- especially very
large businesses-- but not for small companies, freelancers, or
individual users. Adobe needs to return our choice.

Mike