Hi, folks.

The Adobe credit card compromise issue may be something you all want to deal
with ASAP.

My son did indeed receive an e-mail from Adobe about the breach. HOWEVER, this
is the most important thing. This morning, I received a fraud alert from
American Express and just got off the phone with them.

Three charges were attempted today on the card that I had in place with Adobe -
fortunately, all were rejected and the card now has to be replaced.

Which means I have to run around and change it everywhere that I had it set up
for automated payments. And the two International trips I have coming up are
going to need special handling for me to avoid having problems at airports.

Argh!

I would strongly recommend to you all that if you had a credit card on file
with them, to replace your card as soon as possible. American Express is
particularly good about these issues, but Visa and Mastercard are sloppy and
they may not notify you about any fraud issues till you see it yourself when
you get your bill. Yes, you will be protected, but the crooks may get away with
some purchases first - please don't let them!