My comment was that at some time, I could simply stop upgrading and continue to
use that last version (as you had mentioned in a post last year) rather than
change all the older documents to a new tool.

We simply chose to stop at different versions, I suppose ... for me, it is
version 11, for you, an earlier version, I guess.

> I don't understand your reasoning. I don't need upgrades to use FrameMaker.
> It has been going downhill from version 9 on.