No... I just need to control the numbering of paragraphs starting point. That is
all.

Thanks very much for everyone's help. Sometimes it is easy not to see the
obvious. It was my turn today.
Urszula

--
Urszula Witherell | JetSet Communications, Inc.
Adobe Certified Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker