From: John Sgammato <john.sgamm...@actifio.com>
Date: 4/21/2016  12:49 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Celine Dion <dion...@att.net>
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Mif2Go and FM 2015

I have FM 2015 and Mif2Go. I used FM12 with Mif2Go quite a lot for a set of
deliverables at the end of our last release, just before upgrading to FM 2015.
We are finishing another release next week, so I will soon have to go through
that again. I did a test a little while ago, and FM 2015 failed in a way that I
had seen before and resolved, but I did not have time then to research it. I
figure I can fix it in a half-day if it's fixable, once I get the time.If it is
not fixable, then you can save your content as FM12 and use it, if you are not
using the FM2015 new features. Saving your files as FM12 is a tedious task that
can be made simpler with one of Rick Quatro's scripts for FrameScript.