Scott Prentice said:
> The source for Mif2Go is here ..
>
>      https://github.com/omsys-dev
>
> There's a Yahoo group for Mif2Go developers here ..

> But you're right .. no one is actively updating it. Would be great to see
> some traction there, but I have a feeling that everyone is busy with their
> "regular" jobs.  :-o

Unfortunately, yes.

Over the past year, I have started looking into migrating it to a more recent
version of Visual Studio rather than reload the very old version of Visual
Studio 6 that this was last compiled with.

The code is a bit tortuous in places, so to speak ... needs more understanding
of the thinking that went into it.  It needs more effort than I have been able
to put into it just yet due to some medical issues at home.

But, this summer, I hope to make progress ...